If you purchased a product directly from our online store and aren’t satisfied for any reason, simply return it to us unused within 30 days and we’ll issue you a refund for the product (excluded shipping costs).
All discounted items are final sale and not eligible for a return or exchange.
Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer, unless the product was damaged/defective when you received it.
IMPORTANT: please always send the products back in a way giving the possibility for the package to be tracked!
In every case, before making the return, please write us an email explaining the reason for the return and your further requirements regarding the product exchange or refund.
As soon as the returned item arrives back to our warehouse, we will either refund the costs or inform you about the delivery time of the exchange product depending on your preferences.
If you wish to exchange the item for another product, which has a difference in price, we will send you a new invoice of the balanced payment right after the item is returned.
It is highly important for us that all our customers are satisfied with the product. We constantly aim to improve quality therefore all your comments and feedbacks regarding the product qualities are highly appreciated and more than welcome!
If you think that your product has a defect, please inform us as soon as possible with the following information:
- date of the purchase order
- invoice number
- description of the problem
- photo of the damaged parts - attached to the email
We will look into the case and evaluate as soon as possible if the item is defected or it suffered a defect during the production.
If it does, we will either send you a pick-up for the defected product to be delivered back to our warehouse. We will repair it or send you a replacement.
We only offer free repairs on items purchased within one year. After the first year passed, we still take repairs, but the shipping charges (back and forth) and some repair costs (about 20 EUR) need to be covered by the buyer.
Our warranty does NOT cover any damage caused by neglect, improper care, accident, or normal wear and tear.
Please, note, all of our bags include a hangtag informing the customer about the weight limit for everyday usage and the wash care description which must be followed as written.
Repair is rebirth - and we also give a coupon with the value of your repair!
We do repair our backpacks, even if the warranty runs out. It’s a 1-year full guarantee we offer, but after long years, a backpack, which wax used on a daily basis might need a little wellness treatment here and there.
We do repair our backpacks for a fair price in every case: a fair fee for our customers and a fair fee for our working hours. Backpacks coming back to us for a repair are having history in most of the cases with many adventures and tears telling even more stories. We try to keep it all, while only repairing, whatever is necessary.
It’s important to know though, that in many cases after 5-10 years we do not have specific fabrics in stock anymore so we might not be able to replace some parts of the bags with the exact same colour or material. Trying our best of course, but it’s important to understand that after a repair, your backpack might have a slightly patchworked effect, getting better and better with the years again.
What happens if you need a repair?
- First you have to let us know that you need a repair. The easiest way is if you drop us a mail to email@example.com. The more info you send us, the more quick the process will be. We recommend you sending the following data:
- type and colour of the backpack
- year of purchase or invoice / proof of the date of purchase (for the guarantee)
- description of the problem
- required solution or optimal solution you’d be happy with
- billing name and address
- photos are always a great help in identifying both the type and the problem
- We ask you to send your bag to us or drop it in our HQ in Budapest, called Prezent (HU-1013 Budapest, Döbrentei utca 16.). Please note, that the shipping costs of a repair are always covered by the owner of the bag.
- We bring the backpack to our workshop and get back to you with one or more possible solutions, colour options, fabric options as soon as possible.
- After discussing the solution, we offer you a repair fee (usually 20EUR, if there’s 1-2 parts we have to change, but in more difficult cases can be a little higher though) and add a shipping fee.
- If the repair price is accepted we send you a proforma invoice of the repair and start the repair. First we deconstruct the backpack and see if there’s any other problems that may remained invisible. Then we tailor the new elements and send it all to our sewer lady who builds up the bag again incorporating the new parts.
- The backpack comes back to our workshop, we examine it again and send it back to you or let you know about the pickup options in our HQ again.
- We send you an online coupon with the exact value of your repair - and all info applicable. This coupon can be used either by you or you can give it to anyone keen of our backpacks, it’s up to you.
This is how we reward those who decided to lengthen the life of their backpack.
Repairs fpr us mean that the bags not only keep their history, but this history keeps growing with new stories.
Dare to ask, drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.